Main Inn and West Wing Rooms
Our Main Inn and West Wing rooms are the center of attention at Dahlonega Resort and Vineyard. These 11 rooms comfortably sleep two guests with a private bathroom. They reside in the middle of our property with a fine dining restaurant conveniently located underneath or to the side of each of these rooms. We find they are perfect for our late-night diners who love to be in the middle of the party or for the early riser who wants a short stroll to the porch to drink a cup of coffee.
Guests please note that our Bed and Breakfast style rooms come with the convenient perk of being the center of attention. In turn, they can be noisy during restaurant hours. We strongly suggest guests review restaurant hours before deciding a Bed and Breakfast style room is for them.
Perks of a Main Inn or West Wing Room:
- None of the Bed and Breakfast style rooms feature a television, making them the perfect place to unplug and reconnect. If a television would make your stay more pleasant, please check out our Cabins which feature a 50” 4K HDR with YouTube TV. A television is also located on the front porch at our Wine Bar.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
- Select rooms feature a breathtaking view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Convenient access to the dining room and porch.
- All rooms in the Main Inn and West Wing offer a Keurig and are stocked with regular and decaf coffee, tea and creamers.
- A small safe is available in each room.
- Rooms in our Main Inn and West Wing do not have a refrigerator or microwave. Please check out our Cabins if you would like a refrigerator or our Villa Suite for a full kitchen, including microwave.
- Some rooms are located on the second floor. If you have any difficulty navigating stairs, please advise our Hospitality Team so we can put you in a more appropriate room.